Top Tips on Effective Lead Generation at your Events & Exhibitions
Here are five tips to get the most out of your events or exhibitions...
1) Prior to your event or exhibition target your attendees with a simple e-mail campaign; this can act as a gentle reminder and to encourage attendance by emphasising the benefits and opportunities that this event could hold for them. Why not offer them an extra incentive that is too good to refuse, invite them as VIP’s. Use the metrics and forms to see who is interested, and capture information e.g. mobile numbers.
2) An SMS can also be used as a reminder including information on the date, time, location, stand number and the representatives at your event or exhibition. Add the personal touch with a friendly sign off at the end of your message “We look forward to seeing you tomorrow”.
3) At your Event or Exhibition ensure that you have a detailed list of who you have invited and make sure to tick all of your visitors off the list so that you can follow up those who did not turn up or may have missed you.
4) Following your Event or Exhibition use your list to pinpoint those who you may have missed or did not attend and follow this up with an e-newsletter about the success of your event or exhibition. Include pictures and acknowledge the fact that you did not see them “Sorry we missed you but if you’d like to talk…”.
5) Ensure that you secure an agreement from the organisers to use lists of attendees before the event or exhibition it’s your best time to negotiate! Following the show you can target potential prospects that may have missed you.
B2B Lead Generation Trends 2013 Survey
The B2B Lead Generation trends 2013 survey substantiates our experience that B2B Sales and Marketing never gets any easier, and there are some key challenges that B2B marketers face as 2013 marketing plans, campaigns and budgets are put in place and executed.
5 Key Factors of a Successful B2B Email Marketing Campaign
Here are 5 key factors that we think define a successful B2B email marketing campaign
Gearing up for B2B Marketing in 2013.
Most businesses are driven by quarterly numbers; unfortunately the buyers never see it that way.
Do you end up servicing end of month or end of quarter promotional deals, driven by quarterly sales targets rather than working on a more cohesive plan? Here are a few tips to get you geared up for 2013.
Why complex B2B Sales and Marketing never gets any easier.
Complex B2B Sales and Marketing never gets any easier, in fact with the ground shifting towards buying cycles, it’s imperative that companies selling complex B2B solutions adapt and change.
Researching and developing buying personas
Do you know...Who your ideal customer and prospects are? What are their biggest pain points, and needs? Where can you reach them? What kind of content they prefer?
Outsource your Marketing? - Infographics
Determining the right marketing needs for your organization requires a balance of different considerations: size, cost, and tacit industry knowledge. This is why it is often a difficult decision for marketing execs to find the precise solution for their department. Should you hire employees and bring them in-house, or use a specialized agencies?